Nice secluded living in Deep Woods Subdivision. Private lot with large home. Great screened in porch area with a patio area as well. White picket fence area located in back yard. Beautiful outside gazebo. Property has a large creek that runs across side and back of property. Has a nice beach, sandy area to relax on. Property has approx 1/4 to 1/2 acre fenced in area for horses. Great country living close to the town of Selma. Shopping only minutes away. Great floored and enclosed storage area in attic. Makes a great bonus room.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well Water
4,548 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
WILLIAM R MARTIN
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Office, Mud Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Brick, Masonry, Den, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, RV Parking, Unassigned.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Covered, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded, Vacant.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors